Friday 16 September 2011

Holding Pattern

I apologise for the lack of personality in the posts this last week. I am in a holding pattern similar to planes over airports waiting for landing permission as I plod my way through term marks. Ah... the life of a teacher. Today is a short day with me finishing after 6th session today and only teaching for the first two, so I'm almost there. I have a friend who's flown to San Francisco overnight and I'm hoping they're not in a holding pattern waiting to set foot on the Promised Land. There's always a degree of debilitating frustration as you can see the end of the journey but just can't make it to that final arrival point. So after lunch today, I'll be crossing over to Jordan myself to a land of milk and honey and two weeks of well deserved holiday.... and hopefully you'll get some more interesting blog reading.
Burn brightly, Pete.

No comments:

Post a Comment