Wednesday 30 November 2011

The End is in Sight!

A few weeks ago a friend gave me a stress reliever : "Panic Pete is a great stress reliever. Give his belly a squeeze and his eyes and ears will just POP, preventing you from doing the same."  


And a few weeks ago I felt like I was going to push the thing to the limits -  but somehow I managed to get through the mountain of marking at end of year, greater than any in previous years - and survived without too much stress invading my life. Panic Pete remains intact in his box, waiting for next year's onslaught. So for any others out there who are feeling the buildup of pressures at the moment, I commiserate and offer up a brief prayer for you. Rest well in the knowledge that there is light at the end of the tunnel.


For me, it's time to reflect on the successes and failures of the year, catch up on some reading and viewing and spend time with loved ones.
Burn brightly, Pete.

No comments:

Post a Comment