Wednesday 7 December 2011

Last Post

Apologies dear reader, but I'm about to take a hard-earned break for a week or five. With school now over, I need to catch my breath, take stock and re-prioritize which means blogging is taking a break until next year. These past few weeks have been quite lean on the blogosphere for a variety of reasons so it could be a good time to taper off.

This week I head north for a while with my daughter in the lead-up to Christmas. So like many of you, I'll spend time with family - possibly one of the most important of gifts is when we give up our time to be alongside others. This year has been one of ups and downs for me - particularly in relationships. If Christmas is about giving and new beginnings, may this season be one of hope. Thanks for your support  and may your star burn brightly this season, Pete.

No comments:

Post a Comment