Wednesday 28 September 2011

Come Back Michelle....

Some of the latest photos from the set of the latest Dark Night Rises show Ann Hathaway in her Catwoman suit looking very Lee Merriweather-like, a throwback to the 1960s Batman Tv series. These shots show her with cat ears on and looking quite distanced from Michelle Pfeiffer's performance in the 1980s. Note the stilettos - perfect attire for a master criminal/jewel thief.

For some reason I find the images of the motorbike far more edgier than Ms Hathaway and the more scenes I see coming from the sets, the less I'm becoming inclined to see this latest addition to the canon. Of course, when its released and I see the trailers, I'll change my tune. Still... Hathaway seems less convincing than Eartha Kitt in some of these stills (and the motorcycle stand seems very convincing as well). Come back Michelle, – all is forgiven!


No comments:

Post a Comment